Obviously tag doesn't live in a city or village, she lives in wild pool where she swims during the day or floats by night, her skin impervious to water wrinkles. It's true!

Arbury Hill Northants.

If anyone is feeling particularly lively today, follow the Nene Way, which starts near the high point it's only a 110 miles, should knock it off before dinner tonight.

I believe tag has swum the entire length of the Nene. It may not be true, but I believe it.
This is Badby, where the walk starts.

It's a gentle walk to the top today, only 2 km and an ascent of 50 meters. Our legend Mark Clarke, suggests it's a 2 hour walk - ha! he's never met the stepsisters, has he?
Tag, put the kettle on ( she's going to appear and tell me she lives inCumbria now.....my memory aint what it used to be!
A rather poor 5478 yesterday, it was raining in the morning and I was trying to get caught up at work.
Day 36 are we near tag pond
Arbury Hill Northants.
If anyone is feeling particularly lively today, follow the Nene Way, which starts near the high point it's only a 110 miles, should knock it off before dinner tonight.
I believe tag has swum the entire length of the Nene. It may not be true, but I believe it.
This is Badby, where the walk starts.
It's a gentle walk to the top today, only 2 km and an ascent of 50 meters. Our legend Mark Clarke, suggests it's a 2 hour walk - ha! he's never met the stepsisters, has he?
Tag, put the kettle on ( she's going to appear and tell me she lives inCumbria now.....my memory aint what it used to be!
A rather poor 5478 yesterday, it was raining in the morning and I was trying to get caught up at work.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire