Hi to all the wonderful women out there..
I have been married for a year and a half. I love my husband and have trusted him too much,but have been having second thoughts regarding my relation. He interferes in everything I do,including cooking and passes comments and advice. He also wants me to call his mother for every single thing and take her opinion. Call his father and tell him every decision I make. In the beginning I thought he wanted me to be warm with his family but it stopped making sense when I have to ask permission for everything I want to do. I have been a working woman and I have the habit of asking my father to manage my finances and he does it pretty well. After marriage my husband was always short on money even though he earns thrice than I do and I have been helping him since marriage financially and it stopped making sense when he had a salary increment + bonus but he could not maintain the home(we don't have kids yet,so it is just the 2 of us) atleast for two months without asking for my money. Now I have stopped sending him money and told him that I would like to save some money for our future.Though he did not like the idea,he finally agreed after my persuasion. I've started sending money to my father to save it and he started putting an objection saying he doesn't like it. I understand that he is trying to dominate me but am not pretty sure how to handle this. Any suggestions would help me in handling this.
Thanks in Advance,
a suffering woman
Dominance or Love
I have been married for a year and a half. I love my husband and have trusted him too much,but have been having second thoughts regarding my relation. He interferes in everything I do,including cooking and passes comments and advice. He also wants me to call his mother for every single thing and take her opinion. Call his father and tell him every decision I make. In the beginning I thought he wanted me to be warm with his family but it stopped making sense when I have to ask permission for everything I want to do. I have been a working woman and I have the habit of asking my father to manage my finances and he does it pretty well. After marriage my husband was always short on money even though he earns thrice than I do and I have been helping him since marriage financially and it stopped making sense when he had a salary increment + bonus but he could not maintain the home(we don't have kids yet,so it is just the 2 of us) atleast for two months without asking for my money. Now I have stopped sending him money and told him that I would like to save some money for our future.Though he did not like the idea,he finally agreed after my persuasion. I've started sending money to my father to save it and he started putting an objection saying he doesn't like it. I understand that he is trying to dominate me but am not pretty sure how to handle this. Any suggestions would help me in handling this.
Thanks in Advance,
a suffering woman
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire