Just arrived home after a very long biking weekend but am pleased to see that my computer is up and running fully again. It has been frustrating to say the least that I couldn't post as I would have liked this past couple of weeks.
Have travelled far and wide this weekend and am to put it bluntly exhausted/pooped/knackered so think I will be having a quiet morning in tomorrow to enjoy a bit of a chat on here without delays or messages telling me I can't do any of that because of security errors or whatever.
My head feels like it's been screwed on backwards - we must have taken ever bend in the whole of the Peloponese, steered round every hole in the not so great roads, been blown from one side of the motorway to the other but at least when parked up have been in the loveliest of places.
Think I've decided to retire from the two wheel terrors for a while - just have to tell OH now. See you all tomorrow. xxx
Good Sunday Evening
Have travelled far and wide this weekend and am to put it bluntly exhausted/pooped/knackered so think I will be having a quiet morning in tomorrow to enjoy a bit of a chat on here without delays or messages telling me I can't do any of that because of security errors or whatever.
My head feels like it's been screwed on backwards - we must have taken ever bend in the whole of the Peloponese, steered round every hole in the not so great roads, been blown from one side of the motorway to the other but at least when parked up have been in the loveliest of places.
Think I've decided to retire from the two wheel terrors for a while - just have to tell OH now. See you all tomorrow. xxx
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire