Does anybody know what has happened to "Steve McDonald" (can't for the life of me remember his real name)?
Storyline is that he has gone to Spain to visit his twin brother, but he disappeared weeks ago, and is mentioned less and less. He has been in The Street for years, but as I don't get any of the "gossip mags" or belong to any social media sites, I am completely in the dark (as I was with my earlier question about Eamonn Holmes!)
Calling any Coronation Street Aficionados
Storyline is that he has gone to Spain to visit his twin brother, but he disappeared weeks ago, and is mentioned less and less. He has been in The Street for years, but as I don't get any of the "gossip mags" or belong to any social media sites, I am completely in the dark (as I was with my earlier question about Eamonn Holmes!)
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire