I know I'm not doing steppers, this is just a temporary thing.
it's not a big airport at Jersey and it's even smaller in Guernsey

so our trip to Guernsey is in this little thing, takes about 10 minutes. I liked it!
I've had a busy weekend in real life so I thought we would catch the little ferry and pop to Herm

And we are going to walk round the WHOLE island. Look, quit the whining, we are steppers, we can do it. in about an hour. Main 'port' is there on the right, it's got a pub and a hotel and about 5 houses.... and look at those beaches

On a sunny day, you wouldn't know it wasn't the Carribean

to give you an idea how tiny this island is, the walk above is 5 and a quarter miles.
They take people on to work over the summr months so if you like the look..
http://ift.tt/1Zj8HTs
Has information about the island generally as well.
Sunday 10365
Saturday 10730
Friday10865
very consistent!
Day 15 Take off and land
it's not a big airport at Jersey and it's even smaller in Guernsey
so our trip to Guernsey is in this little thing, takes about 10 minutes. I liked it!
I've had a busy weekend in real life so I thought we would catch the little ferry and pop to Herm
And we are going to walk round the WHOLE island. Look, quit the whining, we are steppers, we can do it. in about an hour. Main 'port' is there on the right, it's got a pub and a hotel and about 5 houses.... and look at those beaches
On a sunny day, you wouldn't know it wasn't the Carribean
to give you an idea how tiny this island is, the walk above is 5 and a quarter miles.
They take people on to work over the summr months so if you like the look..
http://ift.tt/1Zj8HTs
Has information about the island generally as well.
Sunday 10365
Saturday 10730
Friday10865
very consistent!
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire