mardi 15 mars 2016

Day 9 Bouley Bay and Rozel Bay

This is Bouley Bay



And this is Rozel Bay



It has a by much like the bay above, but it has houses, it's positively built up compared to Bonne Nuit and Bouley. It's also my fvourite bay and there's a lovely little tea room at the top of the hill as well. Parking's a nightmare as well in summer.

I'd seen the Eric Young orchid Foundation signs before but never been, but Aggie wanted to go and I have to say it was fab, i would go again. Some amazingorchids and flowers there



The display area and below the greenhouses


Yesterday 10621 - that's three days on the run I've managed more than10k. - wow. Partly because i brought my kitchen stuff down from the garage - hallelujah. Must still be some there as I can't find my dinner plates.....
Day 9 Bouley Bay and Rozel Bay

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire