vendredi 18 mars 2016

Has any one tried The Tapping Solution?

No not tap dancing!

When I went to hypnotherapist a few years ago she tried this with me, but a few weeks ago I read about The Tapping Solution and in a magazine (may have been W&H) and had a look at it on line. Only the Americans can do this..... The World Tapping Summit ~ Nick Ortner (sorry Zib) this was an on line 10 day programme to dip in and out of. Anyway I feel it works, especially for my anxiousness. Where as I thought you tapped the meridian lines with positive thoughts/affirmations, you don't. You literately tap through the problem and it can be anything... my husband has really made me angry/ I am feeling really anxious/stressed ect ect.

If like me you want to fix things but not take medication if possible, it is worth having a look. I have since brought the book The Tapping Solution ~ Nick Ortner and am going through it trying to follow the exercises (when I have the house to myself as you feel a wee bit self conscious tapping and saying things over and over;))

Horses for courses as always but I thought I would 'share' this with you ~ rolling eyes. There is a lot of 'powerful's and 'amazing's' thrown in and 'great question!' which get on my nerves. Perhaps I should tap that out.....


LL x
Has any one tried The Tapping Solution?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire