samedi 12 mars 2016

I recommend this book.

Since mid January I have read about 24 books, but the one that surprised me by making me laugh was " What would Mary Berry Do ? " by Claire Sandy. Such an enjoyable light read.

The main character is a dentist with her own practise, who attends her children's school fair bringing a home made cake. But it is not home made and it shows. The "Wonder-Woman" neighbour who lives opposite brings her usual masterpiece and our dentist decides she will learn to bake and outshine her next year. There are excellent characters and a fun story line. Best of all are the comments that pass between the husband and wife. They made me wish I could meet them, or have a relationship like that !

Sometimes it is just good to curl up with a book and simply enjoy !
I recommend this book.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire