Evening girls
Have been rather quiet on here of late as i had some health issues... lumps in my neck/throat which were painful (not like a sore throat). Saw GP who referred me for an ultrasound of the thyroid glands which did panic me a bit.
I do have enlarged thyroid cysts but all were benign and blood tests results show that all is fine and saw GP tonight who declared that all is normal. I asked him to put that in writing to prove to the world that I am normal... he did laugh!
A few other little niggly things to sort out, but basically, i need to put all the past behind me, focus on me for a change and learn to relax and not take the worlds worries onto my shoulders.
Nothing that hasn't been said to me before, but this was my challenge for this year so am taking heed.
Have a good evening.;)
Its' official - Im normal
Have been rather quiet on here of late as i had some health issues... lumps in my neck/throat which were painful (not like a sore throat). Saw GP who referred me for an ultrasound of the thyroid glands which did panic me a bit.
I do have enlarged thyroid cysts but all were benign and blood tests results show that all is fine and saw GP tonight who declared that all is normal. I asked him to put that in writing to prove to the world that I am normal... he did laugh!
A few other little niggly things to sort out, but basically, i need to put all the past behind me, focus on me for a change and learn to relax and not take the worlds worries onto my shoulders.
Nothing that hasn't been said to me before, but this was my challenge for this year so am taking heed.
Have a good evening.;)
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire