dimanche 20 mars 2016

Making dreams come true.

After inheriting money (Though it has not come through yet } I started to work out what would make me really happy and bought clothes and household goods for my son Stuart, we had a weeks holiday then I bought my wee dog. I realised that what had always really, really wanted was to be my correct weight and be able to wear the clothes I dream of. Well no amount of money will make that come true, but I have started working on it seriously.
A pedometer and George the dog are helping. Today I started cutting out pictures in magazines of clothes I would love to wear and am starting a scrap book of them. My daughter will probably get married next year and I will show her the book when I visit her.
With the dog I had to look at the reasons why I told myself I could not have one. Then I looked at ways to change that.
Which of your dreams would you really like to come through ?
Making dreams come true.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire