jeudi 10 mars 2016

Thursday Nosy Post No. 33

It's that time again...

a. Did your parents have a special name for you? A nick-name, or a term of endearment maybe?

b. Do you remember your first handbag?

c. Are you a spender or a saver? Do you think you're thrifty or extravagant?

d. If someone offered you a plate of assorted cakes (anything you'd like to imagine!), what would you choose?

e. Have you ever been fishing, even if it was just as a child, with a net in rock-pools?

My answers:

a. My Mum called me Pet, and my Dad always called me Rosa (which is part of my actual name). Sometimes he called me Popsie, and I've no idea why.

b. It was pink suede, and I must've been about ten. Apart from a comb, a hanky and a small purse, I had no idea what to put in it!

c. Both! If I've got it, I like to spend it, but I also like to know that there's some in reserve for a rainy day.

d. Coffee and walnut, I think, or perhaps good old, really sticky, lardy cake. I'm not to keen on chocolate or cream cakes.

e. I remember fishing for crabs on holiday, donkeys years ago, and being so petrified when I caught one, I burst into tears.

Over to you, ladies.
Thursday Nosy Post No. 33

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire