Especially for some of our new ladies and to help break the ice so to speak. Please tell us a few things about you. (I will start the ball rolling) .........
I love anything Oriental. Always have from a very young age and no idea why or where it started. Always puts a smile on my face.
I am fairly creative with oodles of material and a sewing machine. Absolutely love buttons and rolls of fabrics.
Shoe shops are places I should avoid. Followed a close second by anything sweet and sugary.
*** Unique things about you ***
I love anything Oriental. Always have from a very young age and no idea why or where it started. Always puts a smile on my face.
I am fairly creative with oodles of material and a sewing machine. Absolutely love buttons and rolls of fabrics.
Shoe shops are places I should avoid. Followed a close second by anything sweet and sugary.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire