If your like me and not having such a good start to the week then may be you might like to pop and here and tell us about it.
We all have these bad days, weeks and sometimes sadly months. I am sure you will get understanding and help back from the ladies who read it. Sometimes it is just helpful to list things down and then one can realise we do infact have a lot of good things to be happy about and to appreciate.
The negative.
So for me it has turned colder for a start. It doesn't help my bones and back so I ended up creeping around and sometimes grinding to a halt.
It's down to my back pain which is at a 7 to 9 right now, and that's having taken my max painkillers every four hours.
Added to this is I am in a grump due to the pain and lack of sleep.
I have had to cancel three lots of plans and trips already this month.
So it may be the merry month of May and a good Monday for some but it isn't a great start of the week or good month for me.
The positive.
Saying this I mustn't grumble :rolleyes:
Today I have managed to get a referal and a private appointment to see a Consultant Rheumatologist specialist and before the end of May. It is to review my lower back and hip pain and my latest xray done last Friday.
There's the Whitsun bank holiday weekend coming up so I do count myself fortunate in getting the appointment.
Then there is having my OH, son and his GF about so they are happy to help out. Son's GF even is happy to cook which I am more than pleased to let her do.
Gardening will have to wait but Mr DBVC will keep my plants watered and even offered to plant in a few but he is a bit heavy handed and has little clue on what to do.

A Not So Happy But A Fortunate May Monday
We all have these bad days, weeks and sometimes sadly months. I am sure you will get understanding and help back from the ladies who read it. Sometimes it is just helpful to list things down and then one can realise we do infact have a lot of good things to be happy about and to appreciate.
The negative.
So for me it has turned colder for a start. It doesn't help my bones and back so I ended up creeping around and sometimes grinding to a halt.
It's down to my back pain which is at a 7 to 9 right now, and that's having taken my max painkillers every four hours.
Added to this is I am in a grump due to the pain and lack of sleep.
I have had to cancel three lots of plans and trips already this month.
So it may be the merry month of May and a good Monday for some but it isn't a great start of the week or good month for me.
The positive.
Saying this I mustn't grumble :rolleyes:
Today I have managed to get a referal and a private appointment to see a Consultant Rheumatologist specialist and before the end of May. It is to review my lower back and hip pain and my latest xray done last Friday.
There's the Whitsun bank holiday weekend coming up so I do count myself fortunate in getting the appointment.
Then there is having my OH, son and his GF about so they are happy to help out. Son's GF even is happy to cook which I am more than pleased to let her do.
Gardening will have to wait but Mr DBVC will keep my plants watered and even offered to plant in a few but he is a bit heavy handed and has little clue on what to do.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire