So Monday we were here, Black Mountains Herefordshire

well up there, but the photobombing welsh pony was more fun.
Then yesterday we were here, Worcestershire Beacon, named as it was used as signalling Beacon and is mentioned in Lord Macauley's poem, 'Armada@

Search me what we were doing up ther at night, but most of our life is a tad hazy....
And then today we are in Ebrington Hill Warwickshire
It's one of those that you don't actually have to get out of the RV for,unlike the last two.

Well done sunny for traversing that little road in the huge RV.
I know this is at odds with our current heatwave, but this is by Ebrington Hill and |I thought it looked so cute, I've booked us in

Garden is romping ahead in my world and expecting the Chelsea Flower Show to just hand Gold to me even though I've not moved my garden. Think it's about time Chelsea featured a garden that's on a weird shaped slope with strong winds gusting up from an estuary and see how they manage
13723 yesterday plus gardening.
And a recap
well up there, but the photobombing welsh pony was more fun.
Then yesterday we were here, Worcestershire Beacon, named as it was used as signalling Beacon and is mentioned in Lord Macauley's poem, 'Armada@
And on, and on, without a pause, untired they bounded still
All night from tower to tower they sprang; they sprang from hill to hill
Till the proud Peak unfurled the flag oer Darwins rocky dales
Till like volcanoes flared to heaven the stormy hills of Wales,
Till twelve fair counties saw the blaze on Malverns lonely height,
Till streamed in crimson on the wind the Wrekins crest of light.
All night from tower to tower they sprang; they sprang from hill to hill
Till the proud Peak unfurled the flag oer Darwins rocky dales
Till like volcanoes flared to heaven the stormy hills of Wales,
Till twelve fair counties saw the blaze on Malverns lonely height,
Till streamed in crimson on the wind the Wrekins crest of light.
Search me what we were doing up ther at night, but most of our life is a tad hazy....
And then today we are in Ebrington Hill Warwickshire
It's one of those that you don't actually have to get out of the RV for,unlike the last two.
Well done sunny for traversing that little road in the huge RV.
I know this is at odds with our current heatwave, but this is by Ebrington Hill and |I thought it looked so cute, I've booked us in
Garden is romping ahead in my world and expecting the Chelsea Flower Show to just hand Gold to me even though I've not moved my garden. Think it's about time Chelsea featured a garden that's on a weird shaped slope with strong winds gusting up from an estuary and see how they manage
13723 yesterday plus gardening.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire