mardi 10 mai 2016

Fitbits - advice needed please

Last weekend we had friends stay. She had a fitbit and was quite obsessed with it ( not that she was overweight etc). However I thought it was a good idea and might give me the necessary oomph to get up and go. I certainly did more walking because of it and was amazed at the number of steps I did, though where we are in Cornwall helped as it is hilly, but on the other hand, because it is hilly, I don't walk as much as I could do. If you get my drift!

So I have just been looking on google. There seem to be 2 types. One for £60 and one for £100. I would want the easiest that I could use with a Mac and it seems to me they are the same. The blurb about the cheaper one seems easier to work. Please note I am a bit of an IT ignoramus.

Would be extremely grateful for your opinions and recommendations.

Thanks - PN
Fitbits - advice needed please

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire