We've just come back from the cinema having been to see Florence Foster Jenkins and if you like a good laugh, I can't praise this enough, we all had tears streaming down our faces, it was so funny and all the actors totally excellent.
I read an article about it where they said that Meryl Streep actually had trouble with the terrible singing as she can singquite well, but this was really her at her best. I also read that Elton John has an LP by Florence herself and so did the late David Bowie.
Hi-brow it ain't, a great giggle it is.........
Carsma x
Florence Foster Jenkins
I read an article about it where they said that Meryl Streep actually had trouble with the terrible singing as she can singquite well, but this was really her at her best. I also read that Elton John has an LP by Florence herself and so did the late David Bowie.
Hi-brow it ain't, a great giggle it is.........
Carsma x
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire