jeudi 17 mars 2016

Big Issue

Afternoon girls on a lovely sunny afternoon.

Just wondered if any of you have ever bought The Big Issue from a street seller? I see many of them about, in regular locations but have never bought one.

But today, when passing the guy who sells them in our market town, i looked at the cover and it was entitled "Top Gere" with a pic of my fav man on the cover... so just had to go and buy one... for the first time in my life. How could I resist with Richard Gere's face looking at me?
:cool:

Had a brief chat with him and he is always so polite, never gets stroppy if people refuse to buy one.

I understand these sellers buy the magazine for half its selling price and they keep the rest by sales. Ive only skimmed through this edition but it does have a lot of information in.

So in future, I may well contribute to people trying to earn themselves a living and give them a chance in life.
Big Issue

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire