Good morning all, how are you today.
I'm being a little naughty today. I've planned a full day of spring cleaning but the OH has gone to work and left me with the dog who is not normally allowed upstairs when dad is home but this morning she is snoring next to me at the bottom of the bed hehe She's a working gun dog so life is strict enough for her most of the time so why not!!
So I have a full day so I better get up and get going, although the house is so quiet with no children, no hubbie so I may just have a little longer snuggled up.
Have a lovely day from a little cloudy Cornwall xxx
Good morning - being a bit naughty!!
I'm being a little naughty today. I've planned a full day of spring cleaning but the OH has gone to work and left me with the dog who is not normally allowed upstairs when dad is home but this morning she is snoring next to me at the bottom of the bed hehe She's a working gun dog so life is strict enough for her most of the time so why not!!
So I have a full day so I better get up and get going, although the house is so quiet with no children, no hubbie so I may just have a little longer snuggled up.
Have a lovely day from a little cloudy Cornwall xxx
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire