samedi 19 mars 2016

What about the weights??

Now, here's the thing. I love W&H, I've been a subscriber for quite a few years. Maybe it's time that the mag featured different exercises rather than the usual yoga, walking, Zumba etc etc ...
Yes, yoga is fantastic for relaxation and suppleness. We all know how wonderful walking is too.
But what about featuring women with weights? And I don't mean those pink 2kg dumbbells that usually feature in a keep feet article ...
Let's have an article on women who deadlift their own body weight plus some, who love the squat rack, who can clean and jerk a 14kg kettle bell and still come out smiling.
And it WONT MAKE YOU BULKY!! I started going to a kettle bell class this year, and I love the change in my shape (helloooo, waist!). plus I'm doing my bit against osteoporosis.
How about it??
What about the weights??

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire