Morning everyone. Where's spring gone? Absolutely freezing yesterday. Forecast no better for today.
Went over and saw YS and partner yesterday. Remembered everything to take except the keys to the spanish flat, which were in my handbag, which I deliberately didn't take as didn't think I would need it! Will have to pop them through the door when we head back on Thursday.,
Then had a nice bowl of soup for lunch at the garden centre and got 2 very very cheap red table lamps to give a bit more light here. Not as bright since we changed the lighting.
Think OH wants to power wash the boat today. Rather him than me. I ain't going anywhere in this!
Have a good one
Good morning, or should I say Yuck Morning!
Went over and saw YS and partner yesterday. Remembered everything to take except the keys to the spanish flat, which were in my handbag, which I deliberately didn't take as didn't think I would need it! Will have to pop them through the door when we head back on Thursday.,
Then had a nice bowl of soup for lunch at the garden centre and got 2 very very cheap red table lamps to give a bit more light here. Not as bright since we changed the lighting.
Think OH wants to power wash the boat today. Rather him than me. I ain't going anywhere in this!
Have a good one
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire