samedi 19 mars 2016

What's your beauty secret?

Hello dear ones, what is the secret to your style and what defines your beauty as a woman?Around three years ago, I used to hate my style cause I used to mostly put on old fashioned clothes. It was very hard for me to keep up with trends. Then one day I decided to visit a beauty specialist in town. She advised me to have mentors when it comes to beauty, just like you always look upto a certain successful person in life. This meant that I had to identify a site that would keep me up to date with beauty trends of top beautiful women worldwide, and that's when I discovered http://ift.tt/1UrU6Wc . Since then, I borrow beauty tips from these women; I keenly follow up what they wear, their hairstyles, the brand of shoes they put on and what handbags they carry. I then take my time to determine what i can add to my wardrobe and what i don't have to get. This decision is mostly influenced by the financial factor,cause some clothes and accessories can be beyond my budget.One fact that i had to accept is that there's someone somewhere with a taste and style similar to what I like, which means we may have a lot in common. My friends now love my style and some can't help borrowing some of my stuff, Am proud of myself as a woman. I believe that beauty is not just your face, but your general physical appearance too. So what helps you remain trendy as a woman? Please share your secret.
What's your beauty secret?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire