jeudi 10 mars 2016

Thursday - Good Morning ...

Market Day again - nice and sunny so no excuses. Thought I'd be out with the Wellies and the Mac after a night of dusty rain - lovely fine brown film of dust all over the patios - so it'll be out with the Kercher when I come home.

Hope all you sleepless ladies have caught up some on the zzz business. Had a broken sleep last night as Ruby decided at 2.30 am she wanted to wander in the garden. OH didn't disturb me in assisting her until he tripped over his briefcase just inside his dressing room when he went to put his robe on. There's a clothes stand (for jacket and trousers in there and he fell on it in the dark really banging his chest so this morning he is very uncomfortable and bruised. Rubbed in some Arnica cream (difficult on a hairy chest) and that wasn't painless for him either. I'm on standby for this evening as he doesn't know if he will be able to drive his bike home from work. He's been out on site 4 hours up the road this last two days and took the site jeep, coming home in it last evening. I'd prefer he came home in it tonight - for him to suggest I might need to pick him up is an indication of how much of a wallop he gave himself - it's not like him to complain so it must hurt a lot.

Lovely news last evening was that we need to stay at least another year - his contract has been extended. That and the news that both my kids, their partners and GC will all be here together mid June for 5 days so was cheered up no end.

Still trying to sort out D's flat in Scotland with my sister and the Agents who are about as much use as a …. well there's so much I could say about that. I am considering sending the photos I've received to a tabloid, shame them as they obviously really don't seem to care - contrary to the message that plays when they're transferring you from one branch to another so you can speak to whoever is dealing with whatever - along the lines of "first/best Letting Agents in Scotland, for your peace of mind etc" - I'd hate to see the service those who didn't get the award provide. I understand not everyone has the same thoughts or standards on cleanliness but I would have thought that the 3 monthly inspections were supposed to remind the tenants they should keep the place clean.

Just had a call - friend is walking along to have coffee with me - we've been chatting for 20 minutes since I began typing.

Hope you all have a good day. xxx
Thursday - Good Morning ...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire