Another dreary looking day but at least it is light outside. Much nicer now the nights are drawing out a bit and the mornings are getting lighter earlier.
Had a lovely catch up with our friends last night. Like us, one of them caught an awful cold on the plane coming home. Wretched machines! Good food but oh boy was it cold walking home.
Not sure what we are doing today. YS and partner have their birthdays at the end of the month and we haven't a clue what to get them. They have just bought new motorbikes (slight groan!) and OH wondered about Triumph T shirts but they are expensive and I don't think I have ever seen YS's partner wearing a T shirt, as opposed to a polo shirt. So we might go to Brighton to see if we can be enlightened. We are going to Cornwall at the weekend for about 10 days, so that would be the perfect time to drop whatever we buy for them into them. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated - what do you buy the guys who have everything? Can't go tomorrow as I am expecting a canvas print I have ordered for MIL's birthday on the 18th.
If we don't go to Brighton then OH needs some new wellies and I also want to buy some veg to take to Cornwall with me. Not quite so exciting but definitely necessary.
Have a good one
Good morning Thursday
Had a lovely catch up with our friends last night. Like us, one of them caught an awful cold on the plane coming home. Wretched machines! Good food but oh boy was it cold walking home.
Not sure what we are doing today. YS and partner have their birthdays at the end of the month and we haven't a clue what to get them. They have just bought new motorbikes (slight groan!) and OH wondered about Triumph T shirts but they are expensive and I don't think I have ever seen YS's partner wearing a T shirt, as opposed to a polo shirt. So we might go to Brighton to see if we can be enlightened. We are going to Cornwall at the weekend for about 10 days, so that would be the perfect time to drop whatever we buy for them into them. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated - what do you buy the guys who have everything? Can't go tomorrow as I am expecting a canvas print I have ordered for MIL's birthday on the 18th.
If we don't go to Brighton then OH needs some new wellies and I also want to buy some veg to take to Cornwall with me. Not quite so exciting but definitely necessary.
Have a good one
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire