Get Christmas presents for Mr K that he doesn't know about?
Now that he is retired he is with me when I go shopping, if I order anything it wouldn't work because he always gets to the post or deliveries first. Even if I had it delivered to a friend I wouldn't be able to sneak it in.
I love him dearly but now that he is retired there are no secrets! Hopefully the novelty of being with me more will wear off a bit in a while and he will find something to do on his own occasionally.:rolleyes:
At this rate I will end up wrapping up some mince pies!
Help!, how do I....
Now that he is retired he is with me when I go shopping, if I order anything it wouldn't work because he always gets to the post or deliveries first. Even if I had it delivered to a friend I wouldn't be able to sneak it in.
I love him dearly but now that he is retired there are no secrets! Hopefully the novelty of being with me more will wear off a bit in a while and he will find something to do on his own occasionally.:rolleyes:
At this rate I will end up wrapping up some mince pies!
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire