lundi 7 décembre 2015

I'm spreading the news !

It is so good to have happy news to share.
My lovely daughter became engaged in New York on Sunday. She and Martin were out in a boat in Central Park when he went on one knee and proposed. He is ex-Royal Navy and said he had to do this on water !
Afterwards they celebrated with champagne at the posh Boathouse. The ring is stunning and it was bought at Tiffany's.
They have been together for five years. They make each other laugh so much and are so happy.
Me too ! I really like Martin. You can take the guy out of the Navy but never the Navy out of Martin
Elaine is 43 years old and never married. Martin(46 yrs) was married before and has two daughters in their 20's and has 1 grand daughter, a grandson due soon. He is very hands on with his girls and grandchild. I admire that.
No idea when they will wed. I need a hat !
I'm spreading the news !

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire