Hi Team.
Christmas tree all done now!
Up half the night fretting because someone who asked to join me in a concert in London next Tuesday has gone incommunicado about it, has not paid for her ticket and generally left me high and dry. I have since heard that this is not the first stunt she has pulled like this and it leaves me feeling angry that someone who I thought was a friend could behave like that.
OH off to Puffins for the night a little later as kit has to be inspected once a month for insurance purposes so I'll probably spend a bit of time baking and freezing food for Christmas. What's everyone up to?

Serene Sunday
Christmas tree all done now!
Up half the night fretting because someone who asked to join me in a concert in London next Tuesday has gone incommunicado about it, has not paid for her ticket and generally left me high and dry. I have since heard that this is not the first stunt she has pulled like this and it leaves me feeling angry that someone who I thought was a friend could behave like that.
OH off to Puffins for the night a little later as kit has to be inspected once a month for insurance purposes so I'll probably spend a bit of time baking and freezing food for Christmas. What's everyone up to?
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire