I've made a nifty little cut out and keep card for step conversion, so all of you pedometerless souls can join in.
per hour:
Wrapping presents 854 steps
Snogging under the mistletoe 266 steps
Toboganning 1328 steps
Eating mince pies 47 steps
Singing carols 399
Xmas shopping online 67
Xmas shopping 1620
Xmas shopping with elbows 1993
Struggling in and out of last years too small xmas jumper 33 ( it all adds up you know )
This week we are in Finland, heading up to Lapland, here' the obligatory map

See the reindeer and Santa's house?
Are we all dressed appropriately

OK tag, I suppose that will do

Isn't it a bit cold in the Baltic this time of year?
Thought I better try for one pic of Helsinki...

Friday - so bad, I'm not posting
Saturday 8838
Sunday 7940
Xmas steppers - all welcome
per hour:
Wrapping presents 854 steps
Snogging under the mistletoe 266 steps
Toboganning 1328 steps
Eating mince pies 47 steps
Singing carols 399
Xmas shopping online 67
Xmas shopping 1620
Xmas shopping with elbows 1993
Struggling in and out of last years too small xmas jumper 33 ( it all adds up you know )
This week we are in Finland, heading up to Lapland, here' the obligatory map
See the reindeer and Santa's house?
Are we all dressed appropriately
OK tag, I suppose that will do
Isn't it a bit cold in the Baltic this time of year?
Thought I better try for one pic of Helsinki...
Friday - so bad, I'm not posting
Saturday 8838
Sunday 7940
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire