samedi 12 décembre 2015

12. 12 & I'm all done for now. Have Signed Sold & Delivered

12314596_10156315514850287_2902828631286527921_o.jpg

Signed my great uncle's flat back to the housing association and handed back the keys this morning.
I'm feeling rather sad as well as if a weight has been lifted off my shoulders.
Also this morning, with MR DBVC's, we sold and handed over uncle's mobility scooter to it's new owner.
Delivered the cash into uncle's bank account.

I am now breathing easier knowing this is all now behind me but sadly uncle is going down hill fast and today he said he wasn't feeling at all well when I phoned him.
Time will tell but my best guess is uncle is unlikely to live to see his 90th birthday next January at this present rate of this down hill trend in his already poor and failing health.

11217734_10156314559150287_8320513804988967635_o.jpg12301622_10156315379705287_2453967691245631308_n.jpg

This selfie of us both was taken this year on his 89th birthday and only a few months before he found out he had cancer growths all over his body and that he is also in the late stages of heart failure.

There were signs of his ill health before of course but he made light of it . He struggled but just about got by with my and the wardens help since moving into his flat in November 2011.


I hope and pray he has a quick, peaceful and pain free
end to his long life when that time comes.

12279501_10156263283715287_913107573_o.jpg
12. 12 & I'm all done for now. Have Signed Sold & Delivered

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire