mercredi 9 décembre 2015

Bit of a Cheek!

With the advent of on-line shopping, more and more parcels are being delivered by the Royal Mail and various couriers. As I'm at home a lot of the time, I regularly get asked if I would take in parcels for my neighbours, or the two houses over the road.

After I answered the door three times yesterday, all to couriers with parcels that weren't mine, I had a bit of a moan. The Courier looked at his paperwork, which clearly stated "if out, leave at No. **". My neighbours have obviously given delivery instructions, when placing their order, to leave the parcel with me...but they've never asked me for my permission, or even asked if I mind!

I must admit, I feel a bit miffed.

Do you take in parcels for neighbours...and would you feel miffed too?
Bit of a Cheek!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire