mardi 8 décembre 2015

Hello and Good Afternoon Playmates!

Too late for the morning post and seeing as though I haven't really been on here much I thought that whilst I have a few minutes free, then I would update you all on happenings in Chez Bizi...

OH and I are OK healthwise, my BP is now back to normal at 129/92 (is that normal)? I asked could I come off the amlopidine as it seems to make my lower legs ache like hell. The nurse said not unless I clear it with the GP and he's fully booked all week and then buggers off on hols until after Christmas!! They don't have a locum yet, so I'm hoping the nurse will have a word with the GP before he goes off.... I STILL haven't had an appt through from the cardio guy, it's now over 4 weeks since I was referred! Oh well, if I fall off my perch then that's it, game over.

Life here has been quite busy with lots going on with the family. One of our GDs has surprised ua ll by saying she's coming home from NZ for Christmas. This will be her first Christmas at home for 5 years and she SOOOO desperate to see snow! It will defo be a full house at our S's as all his girls will be home plus our great GD and our GS who still lives at home. It'll be a mad house but we love it!

I've been having lots of facials etc at D's salon lately trying to ward off this old age and wrinkles. It seems that every day I see a new one appear - little devils!!! I've been told not to refer to the salon as the Fo Foo parlour as apparently in NZ a Foo Foo is a ladies private parts - ha ha ha...who knew?? My GD's boyfriend said, 'why does your grandma tell everyone on Facebook that she's having her Foo Foo sorted out'???? I could have died, but I laughed instead. So, no more Foo Foo parlouring for Bizi. What a spoilsport eh.

Well, as far as Christmas preps go I'm pretty organised. All cards written and posted, just the local ones to pop through letterboxes a couple of days before Christmas Eve. Not sure what to do about our lovely neighbour across from us. Her OH sadly passed away quite unexpectedly on holiday back in June..........do I send a card or not??? I was thinking about taking a poinsettia over for her?? What do you think?

Oh well, I'd better be off. I'm supposed to be on here paying bills etc. I can't access the Forum very well on my 'phone or Kindle, hence the reason for my not posting much. I need to come up to the boss computer to do anything that is long-winded etc as it has a proper Qwerty keyboard which makes it so much easier to type long tomes. I am not replacing my netbook/notebook again. I've gone through two in three years and refuse to buy another.

Oh well, ta ra for now. I promise I will write again soon. Take care one and all. Hugs to those who are struggling at the moment xxxx

P.S. Thanks to those of you who have kept in touch by email, Facebook and texts - Love you all xxx
Hello and Good Afternoon Playmates!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire