Morning girlies!
Been up since 4, that ole insomnia got me again! Never mind, it gave me time to pop a choccy snowman in the freezer before I ate him, yum yum. Think I need to go into town for some pressies today, which should be very jolly (I hope) and will rendezvous for a cuppa with my OH as he needs to go as well (I wonder who for, as I buy all the pressies ;))
Strictly, hope the transfusion makes you feel full of beans and thinking still of Amelica and her Dad.
Anyone in need of a hug, please have one on me xx

Tuesday time!
Been up since 4, that ole insomnia got me again! Never mind, it gave me time to pop a choccy snowman in the freezer before I ate him, yum yum. Think I need to go into town for some pressies today, which should be very jolly (I hope) and will rendezvous for a cuppa with my OH as he needs to go as well (I wonder who for, as I buy all the pressies ;))
Strictly, hope the transfusion makes you feel full of beans and thinking still of Amelica and her Dad.
Anyone in need of a hug, please have one on me xx
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire