crappy Christmas film junkie:D
I am a compulsive watcher of the worst ever festive films, mostly on Christmas 24 or True movies channel. Channel 5 are doing pretty well with them as well....which I applaud:eek:
I know they are rubbish but waste so much time watching them, much to my families moans and groans. Best ones are when a wholesome family break out in Silent Night at the end whilst gathered around a tree.
I just love ones set in New York with snow, but will not give ones done in sunny states a chance.
Anyone else compelled to watch anything that has Christmas, mentioned in it????
LL x
My name is Luckylegs and I am a ......
I am a compulsive watcher of the worst ever festive films, mostly on Christmas 24 or True movies channel. Channel 5 are doing pretty well with them as well....which I applaud:eek:
I know they are rubbish but waste so much time watching them, much to my families moans and groans. Best ones are when a wholesome family break out in Silent Night at the end whilst gathered around a tree.
I just love ones set in New York with snow, but will not give ones done in sunny states a chance.
Anyone else compelled to watch anything that has Christmas, mentioned in it????
LL x
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire