dimanche 13 décembre 2015

Wow! I'm exhausted!

We had our little eleven month old Granddaughter Esther around this afternoon. She has got so very big and tall and now, at last, she is crawling. Right from when she was a small baby, she has always been very active and sleeping little in the day. She didn't sleep the whole time she was here either, though we tried.

Today she came with our son, as our DIL had pains in her back. I spent virtually all the time looking out for her, playing with her with the ball I bought her with Tweety pie on it. She loved it, and in the end found she could throw it. She spent most of the time with me crawling around with her into different rooms, playing with this and that, and I really feel exhausted!

Still, even so, she is such a happy child, always laughing, spinning around and around on her bottom and crawling everywhere to explore! I fed her some chicken which she loved, but she wouldn't eat any pumpkin, and let that fall out of her mouth. She ate a couple of teaspoons of milk tart and drank a lot of milk and water.

It is so hot here at the moment, so all the windows were open and the fan on. Every time I see her, she has been able to do more - last time, she was just raising her leg up in front of her to start crawling. That was three weeks ago. I cannot understand how I coped with my two with seventeen months between them, and doing all the work I did in those days. Now, I feel as if I need eyes in the back of my head!

That is one thing about having babies when you are young, you have so much more energy and are less worried! I didn't get to talk very much to our son - no change there! At least he had a good long talk with his Dad!

These were not taken today, but a few weeks ago. Too busy to take photos today! I don't think it will be long before she is walking.

WP_001268.jpgWP_001259.jpg
Attached Images
Wow! I'm exhausted!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire