I know it's not long since I did the last one...but I'm back in my routine now!
a. When did you last play a board game like Scrabble, Monopoly or Draughts?
b. Have you ever been skiing?
c. Look forward, and then left. What's in the corner?
d. Have you, or your children, ever owned a goldfish? Bowl or pond? Pet shop or funfair?
e. Did you ever have roast chestnuts as a child? Or do you have them now?
My answers...
a. Mr R and I occasionally have a game of Scrabble. I think the last time was sitting in the conservatory one evening, back in the Summer.
b. I went to Austria with the school when I was fourteen. I fell over on the slope within about 5 minutes of putting my skis on, and severely damaged the cartilage in my knee. I was taken to hospital by one of the accompanying teachers, and spent the rest of the weeks holiday in my hotel room, or in the hotel lounge, or on the balcony. I never got back on my skis, and I got home tightly bandaged from my lower thigh to my shin. I've never put on a pair of skis since!
c. An armchair containing a Greyhound, and behind that a standard lamp.
d. Clutterbug and I both won goldfish at a fair, so they were put into a tank with pebbles and weeds, and carefully looked after. His was called Flash, and mine was called Goldie...how's that for originality?:) We had them both for several years before they moved on to the great fishpond in the sky.
e. I always knew that Christmas was round the corner when we had roast chestnuts. My Dad was in charge of them, and he'd carefully cut a cross in the top, before roasting them, and then he'd peel them for us and hand them round. It was always a treat, for a dark winter evening. The smell of roast chestnuts always brings back those memories.
Over to you, again, ladies.
Thursday Nosy Post No. 26
a. When did you last play a board game like Scrabble, Monopoly or Draughts?
b. Have you ever been skiing?
c. Look forward, and then left. What's in the corner?
d. Have you, or your children, ever owned a goldfish? Bowl or pond? Pet shop or funfair?
e. Did you ever have roast chestnuts as a child? Or do you have them now?
My answers...
a. Mr R and I occasionally have a game of Scrabble. I think the last time was sitting in the conservatory one evening, back in the Summer.
b. I went to Austria with the school when I was fourteen. I fell over on the slope within about 5 minutes of putting my skis on, and severely damaged the cartilage in my knee. I was taken to hospital by one of the accompanying teachers, and spent the rest of the weeks holiday in my hotel room, or in the hotel lounge, or on the balcony. I never got back on my skis, and I got home tightly bandaged from my lower thigh to my shin. I've never put on a pair of skis since!
c. An armchair containing a Greyhound, and behind that a standard lamp.
d. Clutterbug and I both won goldfish at a fair, so they were put into a tank with pebbles and weeds, and carefully looked after. His was called Flash, and mine was called Goldie...how's that for originality?:) We had them both for several years before they moved on to the great fishpond in the sky.
e. I always knew that Christmas was round the corner when we had roast chestnuts. My Dad was in charge of them, and he'd carefully cut a cross in the top, before roasting them, and then he'd peel them for us and hand them round. It was always a treat, for a dark winter evening. The smell of roast chestnuts always brings back those memories.
Over to you, again, ladies.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire