jeudi 10 décembre 2015

Underwear Help Please!

I'm not sure whether this ought to go into Your Looks or Health and Wellbeing, but I least I know you'll all see it here!

My Physiotherapist has recommended that I have a different bra. My Cervical Spondylosis causes severe pain in my neck and shoulders, and she's told me get a bra with wide shoulder straps to help...er...spread the load!:rolleyes: I've always been fitted for bras at John Lewis, so I've tried a couple on in there but one of them looked as though it had been manufactured by a scaffolding company, and the other forced me into 1950's shaped points!

I'm fairly large, so there isn't a lot of choice in my size, and they're always very expensive. I really don't want to make a costly mistake, so I wondered if anybody has tried a bra with wide shoulder straps and, if so, were you pleased with it, and who made it?
Underwear Help Please!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire