135912_10150375201295287_5235722_o.jpg
Back in 2009 I did wonder how I could go from having to use this mobility scooter to get out and about to back to driving a car and travelling on the train to and from visiting my sister and family in Dorset.
I am pleased to say right now my back isn't playing me up and as long as I don't push my luck and over do things I don't need a scooter to get about. So much so that I sold the scooteer last year.
What's getting me down of late is my asthma.
Made worse with this damp cold weather. Got it following a rotten fluy cold that came on just before xmas and that has gone, as usual, down onto my chest.
Then to top this my labyrinthitis (vertigo) came back just before Christmas.
It is still hanging about and making me feel like I'm on a rough ferry crossing.
Crowded places and bright lights are to be avoided for the time being.
12418868_10156439162990287_1178866504420435086_o.jpg
I am not complaining. I have managed to get down to see my mum and family in Dorset this year and with my OH and son seen here. I caught the train home and via my aunt's in Surrey to see another cousin who had a retina op just a week before Christmas.
Plus I also got to see my cousin's new baby girl Daisy Rose and who is now just over 1 week old and is doing well. Her and her family also live down in Dorset. She arrived just the day before I travelled home.

Life could always be worse. I try hard to see the positive and not dwell on the negative.
Back in 2009 I did wonder how I could go from having to use this mobility scooter to get out and about to back to driving a car and travelling on the train to and from visiting my sister and family in Dorset.
I am pleased to say right now my back isn't playing me up and as long as I don't push my luck and over do things I don't need a scooter to get about. So much so that I sold the scooteer last year.
What's getting me down of late is my asthma.
Made worse with this damp cold weather. Got it following a rotten fluy cold that came on just before xmas and that has gone, as usual, down onto my chest.
Then to top this my labyrinthitis (vertigo) came back just before Christmas.
It is still hanging about and making me feel like I'm on a rough ferry crossing.
Crowded places and bright lights are to be avoided for the time being.
12418868_10156439162990287_1178866504420435086_o.jpg
I am not complaining. I have managed to get down to see my mum and family in Dorset this year and with my OH and son seen here. I caught the train home and via my aunt's in Surrey to see another cousin who had a retina op just a week before Christmas.
Plus I also got to see my cousin's new baby girl Daisy Rose and who is now just over 1 week old and is doing well. Her and her family also live down in Dorset. She arrived just the day before I travelled home.
Life could always be worse. I try hard to see the positive and not dwell on the negative.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire