Hello Ladies,
I didn't make the Morning post as I went to do the boring food shop at 8am.
Then back home shopping away Archie to the vets for his booster. Not a happy old boy embarrassed me totally growled and showed his teeth at the local Doctors dog in the waiting room. Just didn't like the vet at all. £45.00 later he's back at home snoring on the sofa.
I then picked up M and D wheelchair off to the bank and shopping. Mum has got into an awful habit of answering for Dad and when I tell her not to she says I'm always telling her off. Unbelievable.
Back home had lunch and a sit down for ten.
Hope you are all having a good Wednesday, recorded Victorian Bakers it was on BBC2 last night just going to watch it. Love to all. xxx
Afternoon ladies...
I didn't make the Morning post as I went to do the boring food shop at 8am.
Then back home shopping away Archie to the vets for his booster. Not a happy old boy embarrassed me totally growled and showed his teeth at the local Doctors dog in the waiting room. Just didn't like the vet at all. £45.00 later he's back at home snoring on the sofa.
I then picked up M and D wheelchair off to the bank and shopping. Mum has got into an awful habit of answering for Dad and when I tell her not to she says I'm always telling her off. Unbelievable.
Back home had lunch and a sit down for ten.
Hope you are all having a good Wednesday, recorded Victorian Bakers it was on BBC2 last night just going to watch it. Love to all. xxx
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire