Blooming B .... Bank has let three fraudulent transactions debit from my great uncle's bank account and all done on the 7th January .
I neither went out, did shopping online or logged in to his account to spend any of his money that day.
I phoned them last Friday when I went online to do uncle's banking only to discover £200 odd had been spent at Tescos online using his debit account details.
Given that uncle is in a nursing home and doesn't have internet I know for he hasn't been stocking up on supplys plus I have his debit card here for safe keeping.
Today having not yet received the fraud forms from B... Bank I thought it wise to just check his account again.
I am livid as low and behold two more fraudulent amounts were taken out of his account!
I was told the card was stopped as of last Friday afternoon yet this today!
Once this is all sorted B.... Bank will not be my uncle's bank any more that is for certain.
It means more time and effort to sort this out on my part. I am sure even as his POA it won't be easy changing his account over to another bank or building society.
Given the fact that great uncle is unable to even leave his room as he is on oxygen 24\7 he certainly won't be coming along with me!
Apparently my great uncle has been buying tickets & booking a USA world escape!
I neither went out, did shopping online or logged in to his account to spend any of his money that day.
I phoned them last Friday when I went online to do uncle's banking only to discover £200 odd had been spent at Tescos online using his debit account details.
Given that uncle is in a nursing home and doesn't have internet I know for he hasn't been stocking up on supplys plus I have his debit card here for safe keeping.
Today having not yet received the fraud forms from B... Bank I thought it wise to just check his account again.
I am livid as low and behold two more fraudulent amounts were taken out of his account!
I was told the card was stopped as of last Friday afternoon yet this today!
Once this is all sorted B.... Bank will not be my uncle's bank any more that is for certain.
It means more time and effort to sort this out on my part. I am sure even as his POA it won't be easy changing his account over to another bank or building society.
Given the fact that great uncle is unable to even leave his room as he is on oxygen 24\7 he certainly won't be coming along with me!
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire