vendredi 8 janvier 2016

subconjunctival hemorrhage .......

........that's a mouthful isn't it? but it's basically a really bad bloodshot eye .... and I've got one :mad: . I look like Dracula's mother !! I have had a few of them over the years but recently I had one just before Christmas, and now, yet again, same eye ......another one . It feels (and looks) ghastly ...my eye feels like it's so gritty and as if there are a bunch of eyelashes sticking in.
I know it'll clear ..... eventually .. but it's pretty embarrassing . And to make it worse, I have no idea why or how it has happened. I've googled it (as you do !) and it can be caused by sneezing..nope......coughing .nope.................trauma to the eye ....nope !

Over the past few months I seem to have lurched from one ailment to another. I know it's not serious, but has anyone else got or had one? :(
subconjunctival hemorrhage .......

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire