Hi
I left my 2015 copies of W&H with a friend on holiday and realize I meant to keep the one that had the feature about saving time on beauty routines. She's since passed them on to a charity shop. There was one item in the article which suggested dropping toner from the daily facial routine and I wanted to view that one again. Anyone have any idea about how I do that?
Thanks.
back issue
I left my 2015 copies of W&H with a friend on holiday and realize I meant to keep the one that had the feature about saving time on beauty routines. She's since passed them on to a charity shop. There was one item in the article which suggested dropping toner from the daily facial routine and I wanted to view that one again. Anyone have any idea about how I do that?
Thanks.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire