samedi 9 janvier 2016

Cheshire Oaks Book Club of sorts.

We constantly laugh that we are not a real book club & yesterday proved it.

There were six of us & various books were exchanged & very briefly discussed. However, much more usefully the six of us went home feeling much better for the laugh.

Topics covered were sisters & brothers, how cooking paella after a hard day at work is not a good idea. Washing up a paella pan is an even worse idea. How lucky we are living near family? We discussed going to a spa over Christmas which I'm very jealous of. We discussed cars that think for us when we don't want them to. We talked about returning to uni & going on holiday alone as a single young lady.

Yes we we could have discussed The Girl on the Train but I liked it, Cowgirl didn't say & Waterside didn't. Blossom is going to find the time to read it & Lyndsai didn't like After You.

I thank my lucky stars I found this book club & not a real one.
Cheshire Oaks Book Club of sorts.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire