mercredi 13 janvier 2016

Day 3 Aquaforte & Ferryland

I'm getting a little worried - on the East Coast Trail page, this part of the walk is described as moderate. On a blog, they said this:

The path continued to be muddy, dense, hilly and uneven — more than once we asked “THIS is moderate?”

On the other hand, I ask myself, had they gone to the moon, had they? Have they tramped through Europe, Route 66 up and down the coasts of the states, mexico, the coastline of Britian, the Baltic state. Pffft. No. So women up, women, we can do this.

In an effort to find things to break the day up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WXn6sDnzZk

Learn how to water divine in Renews. The man tbh didn't look overly impressed when sunny asked if it worked for gin.....

There's going to be a lot scenery happening here



That's Aquaforte, it's teeny, Ferryland will be our base for the night. It's big by local standards.





I've been feeling left out for a while, ALs got the donkeys, Rosa's got her cows, so I'm borrowing a Newfie for this portion of the walk. I have to hand him back when we get to Quebec, so make the most of him.




steps, an appalling 4850 yesterday....rain and more rain. Already done more today.
Day 3 Aquaforte & Ferryland

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire