Can't believe it, 46 days getting back because of the solar panel issue and in that time I have precisely 87 steps, barely 1 a day. And all of those were gained by moving from seat to seat. I have cramp and a numb bum. I think we should head over to town to make up for last time. On the other hand, it is now mid-march and a lot warmer. ( Going to Canada, should see only marginal lunacy, instead of full on lunacy + time travel).

Hmm it was only spending time on a lunar surface that made Frank look old, now he's back on earth in good Essex sunlight, he's feeling and looking more like himself. Maisie....hands off him....
Oh look a bit of national pride at his return

Crikey, the mayor has come out as well

I think we are now as famous as Frank for bringing him home
Zib, you may not be aware of TOWIE ( the Only Way Is Essex), but it's famous for it's characters who seem to have brought shame on the good citizens of that fine county by their unbecoming antics. However, I say if you can't beat 'em, join 'em. Here are some guidelines.
Now tan up girls

6339 which was better than the day before......I really need to have a word with myself.
Strickers, I was going to send you a text, but since we all want to know, are you feeling better now the treatment has stopped?
Day71 Hero Son of Romford returns
Hmm it was only spending time on a lunar surface that made Frank look old, now he's back on earth in good Essex sunlight, he's feeling and looking more like himself. Maisie....hands off him....
Oh look a bit of national pride at his return
Crikey, the mayor has come out as well
I think we are now as famous as Frank for bringing him home
Zib, you may not be aware of TOWIE ( the Only Way Is Essex), but it's famous for it's characters who seem to have brought shame on the good citizens of that fine county by their unbecoming antics. However, I say if you can't beat 'em, join 'em. Here are some guidelines.
Now tan up girls
6339 which was better than the day before......I really need to have a word with myself.
Strickers, I was going to send you a text, but since we all want to know, are you feeling better now the treatment has stopped?
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire