jeudi 7 janvier 2016

More nosiness

I thought of this before seeing Rosa had a book question on her Thursday nosy post, but I shall forget it if I don't post it now.

Do you re-read books? I often do, if I enjoy a book I like to keep it and re-read it after a year or 2 (or 10, or 20!) Back in the summer I read R.F. Delderfield's "To serve them all my days" again after probably 20 or 30 years, I actually had my original paperbacks up in the loft but they were very browned off with small print so I got them on Kindle and thoroughly enjoyed them (it's quite a long saga if you don't know it). I've re-read a lot of Lesley Pearse's books and Elvi Rhodes too, and loads of others, as well of course as reading new books. I saw this article earlier, glad I'm not the only one who does this!

http://ift.tt/1n6DTb0
More nosiness

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire