jeudi 7 janvier 2016

Thursday Nosy Post No. 28

OK, girls, holiday's over. Let's be 'aving you...

a. What type of books do you read? Fiction, Non-fiction, Contemporary, The Classics, Anything?

b. What sort of purse do you use? A wallet type? A coin purse? Does it have a zip or a catch? What colour is it?

c. Who has control of the TV remote in your house?

d. Do you often lose things, or are you the type of person who knows exactly where everything is?

e. Did you often have visitors when you were a child, and did your Mum go to great lengths to "impress”?

My answers:

a. Mostly fiction, generally quite lightweight, but I read Pickwick Papers again at Christmas, and I'd forgotten how much I like Dickens.

b. Black leather DKNY purse, quite large, with a zipped side for coins and a folding wallet side.

c. Me during the week, but I relinquish it at weekends when Mr Rosa's home?

d. I try to be very organised so that things don't get lost. Not knowing where I've put something infuriates me.

e. My parents had one or two sets of friends who used to spend occasional Sundays with us. It was always a roast dinner, and apple pie. Then an afternoon tea with cooked ham, salad, and homemade cakes. The best china and cutlery came out, along with a butter knife and cut glass sugar bowl. My Mum kept new bars of guest soap and embroidered hands towels which only saw the light of day when visitors arrived. She even bought soft loo rolls, because we had Bronco (remember that? It was like tracing paper!) most of the time.

It would be lovely if this tempted some if our non-posters to join in. Just answering questions is an easy way to start your Forum experience...and we'd love to have some new Forum members. Over to you....
Thursday Nosy Post No. 28

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire