lundi 8 février 2016

Belfast Hotel

Hi everyone. I think the best hotel for us to go to is The Europa Hotel in Belfast. It is part of the Hastings group. I asked for a price for dates between 30th September and 9th October and it is the same at the minute no matter what day £85 per night bed and breakfast for a single person and £115 per room per night if two people are sharing. We just need to get a date sorted. I'm not sure about the second weekend as I might have something happening but nothing organised yet so might be ok.

You can fly most days from uk to Belfast but to the ladies flying further do you want to check what days the airlines fly. Try are lingus as I know they fly from Majorca summer months and are starting Alicante route in April or May. The other two are easyjet and jet 2
Belfast Hotel

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire