jeudi 4 février 2016

Day 25 Montreal

OK, just keep a low profile and we should be OK, I see the wanted posters are down now



I do wish they'd let me wahs my hair first - grrr..

In keeping with our love of the grape ( and grain to be fair)



Delight your taste buds with this small-group wine-tasting tour from Montreal to Quebec wine country. This tour is a unique winter experience that reveals the secrets behind one of the region’s world-renowned products: ice wine. You’ll take exclusive tours of three wineries, take an ice wine cocktail-mixing class, enjoy wine tastings, and savor a gourmet lunch.


You wouldn't think it, but there's a lot of small alcoholic drink producers up here

http://ift.tt/1KZDywd

Then we are going on the Montreal sea plane tour - I've always wanted to go out in a seaplane



I'm sorry I have to dash. I have a big quote to do. I got it through yesterday and looked at the 116 destinations...then realised that was just the North West....

7182 yesterday.
Day 25 Montreal

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire