lundi 8 février 2016

Day 29 Belated Kiwi birthday

What with the honeymoon and Kiwi's birthday...we are well and truly partied out!

Well what better place to visit that Niagara falls for a celebratory weekend ( and on and on....)

least they could do, is light it up for us





You know how I like a map




Looks like we are going to be keeping fit here



5994 Saturday - did nothing but drizzle all day
Sunda12476 - beautiful day, sunny and clear, even got into the garden.


Ladies, i am going to have to neglect you for a couple of days. Tomorrow I have a fairly early meeting in Macclesfield that will go on for most of the morning and then a meeting in the office in the afternoon. And I have a ton of work to do for the meeting tomorrow.

Wednesday I am setting off from home for another meeting. With two Frenchmen - all to myself :-)
Day 29 Belated Kiwi birthday

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire