Hi,
Just getting to the point where I can't see to put my eyeliner and mascara on neatly. I need glasses for close work otherwise I'm all a blur (it has advantages).
Has anyone on here got any tips for me for my daily slap routine. I now end up with just mascara, lippy and a bit of highlighter on cheeks when I'm going out but for occasions I need help!!
Flower. đź’„đź‘“
Eye make up and failing eyesight
Just getting to the point where I can't see to put my eyeliner and mascara on neatly. I need glasses for close work otherwise I'm all a blur (it has advantages).
Has anyone on here got any tips for me for my daily slap routine. I now end up with just mascara, lippy and a bit of highlighter on cheeks when I'm going out but for occasions I need help!!
Flower. đź’„đź‘“
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire