lundi 8 février 2016

Hello Tuesday

Good Morning Everyone

Well it's "D-Day" and I have brain block - why do I always torture myself? I have my first lesson today with my pupil and I am suddenly all confused, shaking in my shoes and feeling A a bit numb - do you think she'll notice? I think the first lesson will be in Greek after all!

Sun is shining here but I think the Nature Bunny was out with a paintbrush in the night as everything is wearing a fine coat of white - we don't often have frost here but it's here today. Shouldn't last long however as it's already melting. Was watching our neighbor's large Tortoiseshell cat tip toe across the little meadow above the back yard with the Sun behind him - his silhouette could have been a steam breathing Panther and not a happy one at that. At least he didn't have to ice skate LOL! Seriously though the view is beautiful out there - it's like sunshine on crystals.

I have some ironing to do then shall have another look at what I've prepared for my lesson. Seriously needing to return to house-keeping mode but since yesterday ("Flat Monday") I just can't get in the groove. Was browsing the Travel threads before I came on here and Wales, Madeira and the like sound wonderful - maybe I need a holiday!!!!

Hope you all have a good day. xxx
Hello Tuesday

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire